Support AIDS Walk & Run San Diego by participating in the annual run for all skill levels. A waiver and paid registration fee are required. Overall winner and age group awards will be presented during the post-run/walk celebration at the AIDS Walk Site.
Run Route – Download the course map
Participants will run approximately 4 miles through the streets of Hillcrest. This is the perfect way to give back while having fun!
- All Run participants will receive a souvenir race medal.
- Runners will receive a race bib and timing chip.
- Compete against yourself or each other. Awards will be given out to to the top three runners in each division.
- If you are a competitive runner have no fear. Casual runners, scooters, skaters, etc., will start directly after you.
Due to the cost of street closures and run-related equipment, the registration fee for all runners is $55.00.
- Runners will have access to free bag check.
- Runners can participate as members of teams.
- Funds raised can be turned in at Run Registration the morning of the event.
- Shuttles are provided for those unable to complete the run.
- Due to safety concerns, walkers, strollers, in line skaters, skateboards and scooters can participate in the Run, but will start directly after competitive runners.
Runners raising $100 or more including registration fees receive the official AIDS Walk and Run t-shirt.
Register online or mail a check made payable to AIDS Walk San Diego to:
AIDS Walk San Diego / Run Registration
PO Box 3357
San Diego, CA 92163
by Monday, September 23